Get your Irish on and celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day activities in Morris County throughout the month of March!
Saturday, March 10
- Saint Patrick’s Day Parade – Morristown: The parade includes 120 diverse groups, including over 20 bands, with over 4000 marchers as well as pre-parade events!
- Saint Patrick’s Day Celebration at the RoxPAC in Succasunna: Charlie Zahm is one of the most popular soloists at Celtic music festivals, Maritime, and American Traditional music events anywhere east of the Mississippi.
- St. Patrick’s Day Food & Drink specials at The Hyatt Regency Morristown: Daily from 11:30 am to midnight through March 17th!
Monday, March 12
- Dublin Irish Dance “Stepping Out” at the Mayo Performing Arts Center: Irish music and dance are used tell the epic story of Celtic culture, and how its traditional melodies and steps migrated from the Emerald Island to America.
- Stop in at Morristown’s Grasshopper off the Green: a family-owned and operated Irish pub and family restaurant with three levels of beautiful décor and a warm, friendly atmosphere. It’s American menu features Irish accents.
- Enjoy a meal and a drink at the Dublin Pub, Morristown: Known for its authenticity and as a gathering place for friends and family, this wonderful, warm, traditional Irish Pub has established itself as a Morristown landmark.
- Leave your car at home and call Enslins Taxi and Limo, a quality source of car & taxi services in New Jersey. Based in Morristown, they celebrated their 20th anniversary in 2017, and in honor, are offering $5.00 fares within Morristown. 973-267-0500
- Visit Morristown National Historical Park: The site of inspiration for popularizing St. Patrick’s Day! During the bleak winter of 1779-1780, General George Washington and the Continental Army were stationed in Morristown and were hungry, cold and discouraged. General Washington knew his troops badly needed a morale boost, so he enlisted a holiday rarely observed in America, St. Patrick’s Day, to the patriot cause.
- Enjoy some Irish Soda Bread even if you are gluten-free! Visit Gluten Free Gloriously in Stirling.
- See the traditional thatched roof at Thatcher McGhee’s in Denville: a busy tavern with an old world vibe, featuring draft brews and Irish-American dishes in a comfy setting.
- For a trip to Ireland without crossing the Atlantic, stop by and visit New Jersey’s most authentic Irish pub located in the Hanover Marriott – The Auld Shebeen Irish Pub & Restaurant!
- See our listing of lodging in Morris County if you need a place to lay your head down post-celebration!