Join Us – Become A Morris County Tourism Bureau Supporter
MCTB is a dynamic community that works to engage people in all there is to do and see in Morris County.
Becoming a Supporter of the MCTB has a impactful marketing reach, an affiliation with our regional branding and most importantly personal service. We help you reach and grow your audiences and showcase your company. You’ll have access to networking opportunities, event promotional tools, extensive digital media reach and resources that can help you connect.
Please read our latest Newsletter: Fall/Winter 2020
2021 What our Supporters are saying:
1.The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey is very fortunate to be in a county with such a wonderfully supportive, creative, and well-run Tourism Bureau. Leslie Bensley, Carol Anton, Carol Barkin, Barbara Hoyt and the entire team at the MCTB have been incredibly helpful to all of us at The Shakespeare Theatre, not only in promoting our many programs, events, and productions, but in making sure that the Theatre is touted as one of the most significant and exciting cultural attractions in Morris County. We always look forward to collaborating with the staff at MCTB, and have been aided by them in so many ways, large and small, over the years. Most recently, we were thrilled to be included in the excellent promotional video they created as part of their marketing campaign to foster interest in the many incredible historical, natural and cultural attractions of Morris County. We value our partnership with the folks at the MCTB very, very much!
2. Bridge Marina has been an active member of the Morris County Tourism Bureau for approximately ten years. During that time, we have appreciated the Bureau’s support and promotion of not only our individual business, but the entire Lake Hopatcong region as a tourism destination. The Morris County Tourism Bureau utilizes an effective and comprehensive approach in promoting Morris County; video, social media and professional print publications are just some of the methods the Bureau utilizes to promote our region, and our business and destination. Specifically, Bridge Marina has had the pleasure of being highlighted in several of the Tourism Bureau’s professionally produced videos over the years, and we have seen a direct result in awareness and brand recognition of our business.
The staff at the Morris County Tourism Bureau is in constant communication with its supporters, offering ongoing and multiple opportunities for promotion, as well as inquiries into how they can help businesses overcome challenges. Our annual supporter investment is a key component in our overall marketing strategy, as we see direct results from our partnership every year.
3. “The Morris County Tourism Bureau provides a great overall marketing strategy not just for our Library but for many businesses and institutions in Morris County. Although we can market to our own patrons through fliers, social media, email blasts and local signage, the Tourism Bureau can provide much better coverage County wide through their efforts. Although our primary audience are the residents of Morris Township and Morristown, our Library has always been a regional destination for patrons due to the size of our collections, our well-known North Jersey History & Genealogy Center and our convenient location on South Street in Morristown. The Tourism Bureau helps us to reach beyond our most ardent followers and provides a well-designed marketing campaign that casts the Library in a wonderful light.”
- Recommended For:
- Hotels-220 +rooms
- Business/partner organization with annual budget + $500,000
- Recommended For:
- Hotels-101-219 rooms
- Restaurants-over 51 seats
- Business/partner organization with annual budget $250,000-$500,000
- Recommended For:
- Hotels-under 100 rooms
- Retail stores
- Restaurants-under 50 seats
- Business annual budget under $250,000
By check – MCTB, 6 Court Street, Morristown, NJ 07960
Interested in joining us? Please contact Carol Anton, Partner & Supporter Services Manager, for an application – firstname.lastname@example.org