Enjoy the Music on Main Summer Series – First Fridays of June, July and August
Live Music from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
The Music on Main Summer Series begins on June 3rd! Come on down to the corner of Church & Main for Boonton Arts’ Dog Days of Summer Opening Ceremony and stick around for a fun-filled night of music, eating, shopping, and dancing!
The sweet sound of summer on Main Street is always a highlight! We absolutely LOVE spending time outside and experiencing Music on Main. You’ll have the option to listen to different musicians and bands as you shop and dine. Invite friends to join you. Make it a night you’ll never forget!
· First Fridays in June, July & August!
· Live Music from 5:30-8:30
· Special treat where live music will be playing from 7-10 at the Boonton Station rear parking lot on Division St.! Head over when music wraps up on Main at 8:30 and grab a drink inside Boonton Station!
· Park alongside streets and please utilize our town’s public parking lots! Upper Plane St. lot will still be accessible from lower Main.
· Main Street closed from Hill St. to Mechanic St. from ~5 – 9 PM
· Parking on Main will be impacted throughout the day in the lead up to the event
· Boonton Main Street Presents – In collaboration with The Town of Boonton & NPP.