The Knoll Golf Club consists of two 18-hole golf courses on 350 wooded acres: the Knoll East (public) and Knoll West (semi-private).
The original Knoll Golf Club West, designed by Charles H. Banks, was established in 1929. Outside of a few minor alterations, the course has remained virtually unchanged since its beginning. The par 70 course plays 6,878 yards from the black tees and 6,479 from the blue tees.
The Knoll Golf Club East, designed by Hal Purdy, was established in 1961. The par 70 course plays 5,884 yards from the white tees. This course is public with daily and weekend tee times.
Of Special Note: