The Morris County School of Glass is a public access glassblowing school, studio, and gallery introducing the art of glassblowing through classes, demonstrations and events. MCSOG aims to enrich the local arts and cultural scene of Morris County by fostering an appreciation of glass making in a hands-on, fun and excitingly creative way for students of all ages, experiences and background.
The School offers glassblowing classes, workshops, private lessons, group sessions (like team building events or parties), artist demonstrations, seasonal activities, studio rentals and other glass experiences. The Morris Gift Gallery is located in the building adjacent to the school.
Of Special Note:
- The Morris Gift Gallery features works of various renowned glass artists
- Gifts are for sale in the Gallery including antiques, posters, gifts and other fine crafts located in a solarium
- MCSOG is partially solar-powered and is equipped with low energy electric furnaces in a 2,500 sq.ft. studio
- Great for add-on activity for weddings, bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Glass objects include Unity glasses, chuppah ceremonial items, personal wine glasses and keepsakes